-
December 5th, 2000, 04:08 AM
#11
Inactive Member
SC Hybrid,
Where are you from? Hopefully you can come to E-town next year. I want to see some great matchups with SC and turbo Hondas next season.
JRCivic and 1fstgsr......You guys better come next season....If you have to stay over my house, go right ahead. Because I know you guys will be coming out with some bad-ass SC cars.
Paul
------------------
97' Ex Coupe,B18C1-hybrid, Turbo Charged, stock motor.
Riceboy Eater.
12.41@111
12.42@110
(Lenso: 24.5x8x22)
www.alpharacing.com
-
December 5th, 2000, 04:13 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I could probably make it to an Englishtown event next year. Any locals want to plan some kind of FII meet?
Is there already an event scheduled?
Greg
-
December 5th, 2000, 04:59 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Greg,
You are also invited to my house. Def. got to see your car at E-Town next season.
Paul
------------------
97' Ex Coupe,B18C1-hybrid, Turbo Charged, stock motor.
Riceboy Eater.
12.41@111
12.42@110
(Lenso: 24.5x8x22)
www.alpharacing.com
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks